Find Important Data
D4 assists legal and compliance teams with questionnaires and interviews designed to identify sources of important business information. We validate interview responses with search, testing and metrics about the contents of important stores of data.
Corporate file servers may become the dumping ground for the data of departed employees, long-forgotten projects, or outdated software installations. D4 helps identify the important from the unimportant or duplicative so that business and records managers can regain control, IT managers can regain lost storage, and business clients can find important files.
Streamline and Centralize
D4 identifies the sources and formats of email stored in varied locations, provides search, testing and metrics about content, and provides services for de-duplication and conversion of format.
D4 helps assess what content may be the subject of requirements for litigation preservation. With clear documentation and defensible methodologies, D4 designs and implements projects to reduce reliance on and storage of large numbers of back-up tapes.
D4 utilizes state of the art technology (Index Engines) that enables a cost-effective approach to tape management and remediation initiatives.
Tape Remediation Program
- Purge duplicate data
- Recover much-needed storage capacity
- Copy important records and other ESI into online repositories
- Be prepared for regulatory and litigation requests
- Reduce the number of tapes that must be stored off-site
- Reduce service provider costs and fees
- Lower expenses through the elimination and maintenance of legacy hardware
- Make important ESI easily accessible
Distribute your data on a CD, DVD, or USB drive in a presentable and professional manner. All media can be customized with your logo and company information.
- High quality, Full color, Digital disc printing
- Print from a digital file right to the disc – No films, or prepress
- Customized or Serialized disc printing
- Library Management in our highly secure, on site Data Center
- Media Printwork and Packaging
- Mail and Order Fulfillment
- Create your own Ordering Schedule – Order daily, weekly, or monthly
- List Procurement
- List Management
- CASS Certification
- NCOA Processing
- High Speed Inkjet Addressing
- Simultaneous Collation and Insertion
- Wafer Seal Tabbing
- Lowest Postage Rates